A variety of technologies and tools will be used and offered to enable the extension and improvement of technical or consultancy services, including the following:
- A Cloud Transformation Framework, which can be seen as a consulting service that can be exploited for checking the current organisation capability to move to the cloud, thus being complementary to the phase-specific business process management toolkits/environment in CloudSocket which enable this move.
- Add-On components to the business process management toolkits offering, such as the automation of the selection of cloud services for a certain BPaaS that has to be moved to the cloud.
- User and identity management solutions that can enable the smooth and interlinked operation of different solutions that can comprise the CloudSocket platform.
- Cloud service discovery and orchestration tools which enable the allocation and execution of BPaaS services and could also be part of cloud middleware platforms.
- Extension of existing model-driven platforms (like Livebase) to enable the complete modelling of the BPaaS allocation, including self-adaptation rules that can drive the self-adaptive BPaaS behaviour at runtime as well as SLAs.
- SLA & monitoring solutions to keep an eye in a consolidated, cross-layer manner of the BPaaS performance delivered .
- BPaaS evaluation tools enabling to obtain valuable business insights that can lead to the optimisation of BPaaSes.